Can't Remember this Song

hm.. i havent seen that unfortunately .. :( and i'm not aware of a song that goes like that. lol sorry champ, i'm searching around on google though, if you guys have any other qusetions for songs, i'll help you

Jamxx said:
Here's another one! You know that Lime Diet Coke commercial that had like the Jamaican music on it? Yeah, I found it on iTunes but didn't have money, and now I want to download it and can't think of it. The guy goes like "Bow bow bo-bo-bow-bown..." Haha, that's so stupid, but it is the best I can do.

Is it the one where he goes you put da lime in da coke you nut and u mix it all up. You put da lime in da coke you nut...

That was a spin off of a song written by some guy I forgot what it was called.

jamxx, hahahahahaa! i know what you're talking about. wow i can't believe they actually have it on itunes. how did you find it?

No, it's not that danged coconut song. I hate that song just because it drowns out all my results on Google when I search for the other one.

And as a matter of fact, I found the information on Google after DAYS of searching! But, now I can't remember it, and it is making me really mad! Because, I want that song!

acekrn said:
LOL hell yeah, i dont know why.. it just started happening recently. however, papa roach.. i guess you gotta just be a pissed off teenager like me to like that garbage. LOL , yeah i admit it's not relaly music.. but neither is rap, DONT ARGUE. i will state this only once: rap is NOT music.

RAP : Retards Attempting Poetry.

okay thats that. anyway i hope thats the song you were loking for.

What a hypocritical disgrace to human-kind you are.

haha hrhunter :p i'm not hypocritical!!! lies,, all lies!!!

another good song from thps is superman - by gold finger.

yeah sorry, i dont mean to insult old rap and sh!t, at least that had meaning back in the day.. but once you've heard over 50,000,000 black people singing about how poor they are, how they grow up in "the hood" and how they like to supe up their esclades and smack they bi7ches... etc, you get really sick of it.

originals like tupac is great, no doubt about it..

but guys like fiddy, just makes me want to tear up all of bethoveen's works.

Back
Top Bottom