award

When they are that stupid...yes...

I mean how mentaly incapable do you have to be to put a lava lamp on a stove...and its maybe not the death part thats so funny, but the mental image that comes to mind thats so funny.

here's another if I ever find funny ones all post them : (16 January 2005, Florida) Two North Fort Myers residents, 23-year-old Molly and her husband, had rented a room in a local motel for some unspecified activity, perhaps involving perpetuation of the species. As Molly entered the second-floor room, she went straight for the lanai, which overlooked a concrete patio. Most guests would have seen the railing on the edge of the lanai as a safety feature, but for Molly it brought to mind fond memories of her youthful gymnastic abilities.

Molly called out to Todd, "Watch to see what I can still do." These would be her last words. She did a flip onto the railing for a handstand, just the way she used to do, then toppled over the other side, slamming into the patio 15 feet below. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Reader Comments:
"Ah, those famous words, 'Watch what I can do.'"

And its called the Darwin award becuase they are thanking the person for taking themselves and their stupidity out of the gene pool...survival of the fittest and everthing

LOL go to the urban legends and read the one about the Falling Urine Deadly....

What a way to go.......

(I haven't posted the pic, for various reasons)

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom