Cooling...

Well stock is basically what comes standard with the computer nothing special...If you want to see the temps download SpeedFan ...google it and you will find it...Post ur screen shots of it and we'll see how hot all your parts actually are...And if u say u see a fan towards the front but its covered well most likely then that intake to bring cold air in...So then the fan all the way in the back should be taking air out of the case rite?

speedfan4ml.gif

This it?

By the way, by just running that, does it change any fan settings?

No it wont change the fan setting as long as you dont touch it lol...Well first of all for some reason those temps are not right -128 ahaha we all wish we could have that...I have found that speedfan makes some BS temps every now and then on diff computers works fine for me...The best way to see your temps is in the bios

Ohh you can try Pc Wizard 2006 that also shows comp temps if u dont want to go into bios

Well what made you want to get a better fan...Did you have an overheating problem ?

No, I came here asking the question if my fan was adequate enough for good performance. Here's the shot:

wizard6mx.gif

Intersting, the processors read as Pentium 4... not Xeon as they should have.

Those temps are very good as from what i can see...No need to get fans, but if you do it wont hurt..

yeah 80 degress isnt bad at alll...My processor runs around 110 f...under load which still isnt all bad...

Back
Top Bottom