BF2 newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooonelly

Baseband Member
I just got BF2 and it is my first online playable game. What do I need to do to access servers? I have unblocked the firewall ports. Whenever I try to play online I get a message saying that it can't find a server.

Any info. to help would be great, no matter how trivial. Any tips are appreciated to.

Are you fully connected to the internet? Check your ports. You have to certain ports enabled. Check your firewalls. Update all your lastest drivers. They're on the EA download. Just click on multiplayer and you should find it.

I am fully connected and will check the ports again tonight. As far as the drivers, I never thought about that and will try it when I get home tonight. Thanks

What kind of ISP do you have? If its private, talk to them. Ask for them to unblock you from there firewalls. Because they also block ports.

Lol remember that problem I had Jac006? Same damn thing :)

yes make sure to upgrade your version of the game to the most current or you won't be able to play on 95% of the servers.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
What kind of ISP do you have? If its private, talk to them. Ask for them to unblock you from there firewalls. Because they also block ports.

Lol remember that problem I had Jac006? Same damn thing :)

Goooooooooooood times....

try this if u havent had any luck yet. in your server filters only check punkbuster and ranked servers no more marks in any other boxes. also above filters check all game modes, north america, and all maps. everybody i know that has played has had this issue. let me know if u need any more help if this doesnt owrk for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom