What phone do you have?

alvino said:
LOL the cameras on phones today aren't even that good. You might as well settle yourself with a nice compact digital camer instead.

True, but you dont wanna be carrying a camera round with you all the time. A mobile on the otherhand isn't really a problem. The pictures can be ok, my phone (nokia 7610) doesn't do too bad...

I have a Japanese Docomo phone, its FOMA which means i have Video phone, talk to you while we look at eachother, and it has a little card you take out when you go to a different country and slid it in and bamn dont have to pay for pesky phone cards.
GOO DOCOMO

My Video is Prity High Quality. if you dont believe me, give me your email and ill send you a video.

emil13, im not raggin on ya, but this thread was last posted in April last year, please dont bing up old ones :)

The Sony Erricson K750 has to be the best one out today. It also has rather good video, and definietly good picture quality (2.0MP camera)

I have its older, older brother, the t650 now, to replace my old A55. I've had it for a little while now. Its not amazing, and its crashing ALOT now, etc. But it still just about functions.

Im worried though because it affects speakers alot more than it used to, and signal isn't as good.

Never the less, it'll suit until I can be bothered to get an upgrade in about a year - 2 years (Don't have the money either to keep shelling out for electronics that break down).

It has a camera, but its a pretty naff one. The pics don't even look good on the small screen.

Back
Top Bottom