Doesn't it just hurt your head?

99nasha said:
I came up with a theory that life is to find out what we love the most. Then heaven will be fitted right for us

Sort of works, but I'm more likely to love a gf/wife more than anything else. In that sense, haha, if I died before her, I'd be pretty screwed.

I don't believe in any of that stuff so what does that mean for me when i die. I think i'm still going to be in a hole in the ground.

Sorry if my beliefs had offended anybody.

Hmmmm I though that...But went back on those thoughts. The world, the universe and everything is just WERID. Its impossible, and I think theres a far bigger picture beyond it. I have no idea why scienctists havent just sat down and came up with some real, belivalble theorys

We cause scientists are too busy theorizing on Global Warming. And the fact that it doesnt exist overwhelms them, so they must think of something to combat the new theory... And if you have read M.C.'s book State of Fear.. YOu know what im taking about.

What's that book about?

Anyway, I'd like to believe something is after life here, yet, we've always been told not to believe fantasy stories about stuff we were told as kids. Easter Rabbit, Father Christmas, etc as well. Yet, we believed them, and they turned out not to be true when we got to a certain age.

No one knows about this, and thats whats weird.

Anyhow, I'd like to believe it, but because of the way this world is orientated to me, I can't believe it as being anything more than non-fiction.
it may just be me thats wrong,

In which case, I'm going to rot in hell (what ever that may be), or maybe the idea of hell, is not living in any form.

Heck, haha, sometimes this world can be hell!

well, heres how i look at it:

1) im going to die.
2) i dont know when im going to die.
3) sometimes its fun thinking about what happens after death.
4) sometimes its not ( the religious aspect, since i dont have much faith in that respect )
5) i look at it as my ultimate journey. the one i wont be able to tell you about.
6) everyone is going to experience death different from everyone else. including those with religious beliefs. ( so i think )
7) just enjoy your time on here, where you will be able to interact with people. like on here :cool:

Back
Top Bottom