Monitor Wont power up

okay, sorry for my extreme fury. i have an anger management problem !!! lol , it's true, you should see my other posts.. :| but yeah no problem man, as long as you're cool with it, i'm cool with it. done deal. and for the original poster... gl with ur monitor.. just check what kinda beeping the evil mobo possesses, and look up 3 beeps coming from computer or something ike that.. they have good manuals online :)

acekrn said:
no.. it depends on what kinda beeping it is.. but i'm pretty sure it's a problem with the GPU. where the hell would you get the idea of it being not enough power being fed to the monitor.. the monitor runs on a seperate jack altogether. JESUS PEOPLE. I had a problem when i tried running my 9700pro (back in the day) on my crappy mobo with a 300watt. It turned out that my video card was giving me the problem. I too wasnt able to get any response on my monitor from the motherboard.

btw.. the BEEPING doesnt come from ur psu.. it comes from ur MOBO. so if anything, it's ap roblem with a component on it. Look up the different beep type signals online. just search on google. Some are like long 3 beeps, some are short 3 beeps, some are 2, etc. and they tell you the symptom. SO gl and and happy gaming.
The amount of power being fed to the motherboard?

Rams fine, Checked with differant sticks and it doesnt beep when its in. Though it does beep when its out.

I just tried with a new GFX card and it still doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom