Whats with these two EE's?

Lol good job! Want a cookie? Haha, just screwin with you. But do you get what im saying about, being able to run a game on only one core, through task manager? So.. yeah.. Get the dual core, and set the games to use only one core. So.. uh.. Well its pretty self explanitory (sp)

Pffft...Prescott aint dead man. I remember seeing some new type of CPU with a Prescott core. Let me go dig it up! ;)

[EDIT] I remember now, the Celeron D's now incorporate the Prescott core. Maybe the Celeron D is not so bad after all! :eek:

True it is still a Celeron, but a Celeron with a Pentium 4 core. All at a cheaper price. I'd liek to see a benchmark between this Celeron D and an Athlon 64 3000+. I know, it may seem stupid, but I'd just liek to get a perspective on it and what it can do with a Prescott core. :)

1337DuD3 said:
I'd liek to see a benchmark between this Celeron D and an Athlon 64 3000+. I know, it may seem stupid, but I'd just liek to get a perspective on it and what it can do with a Prescott core. :)
ya me too. i wanna see some benches on both. cuz the only reason i think celerons suck is cuz ppl say to, but ive never seen any numbers

Back
Top Bottom