Messed up hard drive

derrickdrew17

Solid State Member
:confused: Can anyone help me please. My hard drive lost its MBR I blieve thats what its called. I can not boot to it and windows xp can not see anything on it. I know it has stuff on it. I cant loost 50gigs of stuff. Well i added another hard drive and installed windows xp on it and it says their is nothing on the other drive. I have too much stuff on there to loose. Does any one know what I can do to access all my stuff on the messed up drive. Please hellp b4 I die. Too much family photos and videos of family on it for it to wipe. Thanks if anyone can help. Oh do any one recomend to use linux to look at it and burn its contents to CD. Thanks

Ha u know how much data recovery cost.. Too much. I cant find any place around dallas with reasonable price.

get a data recovery program.

free data recovery program-http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

Well it turns out that PC Inspector dont even see the hard drive that needs to be fixed. Probley because windows cant even see it without reformatting it. Whitch i dont want to do.

When i go to disk managment windows wants to Initialize it thinks its a new disk... I just had stuff on it. It says Disk 0 Unallocated. I know their is stuff on it. Please help me.

Back
Top Bottom