Laptops for my grandma, need a review...

LOL WHAT KINDA GENERALIZATION IS THAT!!! ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHA, "mac is user friendly for grandmas..." BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ROFL x 2 ROFL COPTOR !! LOLLER SKATES.

but for all serious sakes: LOL I CAN JUST PICTURE a MAC commercial saying.. "We're GRANNY FRIENDLY y'all!!"

anyway.. okay okay.. gotta take it easy on the E.. I MEAN ...... um.. nothing. okay.
yeah windows is the way to go. besides, everyone on the forum can help grams if she's having any problems with WINDOWS.. cuz i'm pretty sure most of you guys dont know jack about macs.. cept it's all HUGE picture buttons you press.. and it's all weird. if she doesnt like windows.. hell you can install a mac skin for her using windows blinds.. so jebus, dont worry about windows.

and for laptops.. if it's a present for her.. why does she get to choose if it's a namebrand or not? lol.. whats she getting it for anyway? she's not like that crazy grams who plays games all day is she? cuz if she is.. i would consider an alienware.. LOL, okay okay, i'll stop fooling around.. i'm looking at the links you posted now...

the second and third : HP and Toshiba is what i would recommend. Hp i've always trusted.. i've owned 2 of their comptuers.. been very satisfied. both comps are 2 years old and they work in perfect condition still. Toshiba.. one of my friends bought one lately (a laptop) and she's been very satisfied. Gl and happy gaming gramma

Back
Top Bottom