Can I use mac on my machine.

joxley1990

Golden Master
Right, ive found a cheap mac OS disc (legal) and I want it on my machine.

Is it possible to have mac on like a windows machine..or do I need to have certain hardware?

Please help because I will prob buy it tomorrow..

It's an operating system, it's softwarem you don't need any specifics hardware, except maybe that funky old mouse Macs use to use...:confused:

But all you have to do is partition your hard drive seperatly and vwala, install it on the new partition and you have a crappy new Mac OS. :D

Lol, ive read that it will be shite with one gig ram though...shall I just use an emulator..?

It won't work unless it's an osx86, it has to be their new os made to work on the intel x86 hardware. Unless it is, it will not work on your pc.

first of all, it wont work on a pc unless you have the authentication code from apple which even DEVELOPERS have problems getting. and yes, you do need special hardware. check out http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page for details. You would be better off getting a disk image or cracked installation disk from a torrent site but i HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST THIS. IT IS ILLEGAL. this is why i didnt try doing it

<.<
>.>
<.<

dude just buy a mac if you want one so bad. i dont know why you would want one, but if you do, buy one

Back
Top Bottom