never ever been

Brookfield said:
Using mod powers, I have reduced your sig to the max of five lines [rule 4] keep it to this.

Please look at signatures before you edit. I dont see why you would cut off my "CCNA certified" in the signature and leave the one that says "Novell (cert in progress)".

shouup said:
Please look at signatures before you edit. I dont see why you would cut off my "CCNA certified" in the signature and leave the one that says "Novell (cert in progress)".
If you had done it first, as I asked, no doubt it would have been tidier, please readjust accordingly, can I suggest that you make the lines longer, that way everything should fit OK, apologies.

This is the sort of balsey attitude not enough people are taking recently! I myself use no Anti-Spyware, Anti-Virus, Firewall beyond the Windows one, Security System... they all just slow the Computer down, and have never been hacked or got more viruses than a nice thorough clean every 6 months doesn't handle. Why substitute security for functionality? Its like skiing in a suit of armour because you don't want to break something :p

Novartic_ said:
Ha ha ha ha ha owned. I love being on here its so fun. This is coming onto my 2nd year i think. I love taking the rip out of new members its so enlightening for me and all of the other old members such as me :D Im not to shore about them new mods though, they look like they mean bussness this time. No fun :(
Haha, you were a new member once :p The new ones look like they mean business?! What are you insinuating? :D

RewtGuy said:
Novartic_,

Wow, just cause someone is new to the forum / community doesn't mean their experiance in the field is new too.

For example:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=24375
Look @ drax's response to root.

Suggestion: Quit being a jerk to people.
I agree RG, but unfortunately CF's full to overflowing with jerks & smart mouths, god help us, but they don't get anything past me, I'm true to my signature.

you need to learn your place shouup and novartic DON'T TEMPT FATE, EVERY ONE HAS THERE PLACE YOU MUST LEARN FALLOW THE LEADER OF THE PACK, SO KEEP YOUR LITTLE POSTS TO YOUR SELF!!! GOT THAT!

novartic
I took out the cracked part of your sig and another line. Seems the third line did a wrap around and appeared as a sixth line. My bad. You can put it back but do not put the cracked back in your sig. We just don't go for things like that.

EDIT> Never mind I fix it.

I had a really really long post and that dam Forum Jump thing just ******ed it up AAAHHHHH

I agree With LK, there are starting to be more jurks on CF.org. When I say something they always argue the toss about nothing. I was also once a Mod on here BrookField so take that one back, the 2 resons why it was taken away was 1 i had a habit at the time to use the odd on or two norty words, and second I could not get on here that much at the time also.

Just becouse I only have 816 posts does not mean that I have no experiance with forums my friend. LK shore does remember me when we had fun taking the rip out of eachother. DevilHack was also very good friends. I have much expiriance so please dont say i dont. Some times I just say stuff just for fun as i know what the reply will be like.

Back
Top Bottom