What if I could make avatars for David?

congradulations recon!

no, i don't think it was made by dev, i've definitely seen it before

No, it wasnt made by be i got it from a site...I prefer to use that as my icon for firefox looks way better then the other icon dont you think?

Update:

Between me and a friend, were at 41. Ill Pm David for his email, and send them off. And see what happens. :)

EDIT>

I dont remember, but theres is something like 45 now.
Check them out!

Remember not to get your hopes up, just incase...

EDIT>
Just added a blue ying yang :p

Nice sorry i havent got to send you any kinda busy...hold off till saturday i will send you all of mine by friday

I like those a lot...
some are a little fuzzy...

just because someone asked me in a PM... I'll elaborate on what I mean by respect peoples copyrights.

Copyright is a legal status in which the copyright holder has rights as to where information can be used,
e.g Mcgraw Hill holds copyrights on a lot of books.. they specify in their copyrights that you can't photocopy their books.

anyone who creates something, (and I mean truely creates) owns that item, and the associated copyright, and hence the rights to say how and where it can be used...

Hence the EULA license on software, even when you buy a disc, you only have a right to use, not to copy, not to sell, not to disassemble
some poeple choose to waive their copy right and release something free to everyone.
others chose to waive most, but not all of their copyrights, (i.e you can use, but not for profit).

When I say respect peoples copyrights I mean that some people will ask you not to copy their images.
you should respect this and not copy their images...

some ask you not to copy their images if you are going to use them to bring the company into disrepute.
so don't make an avatar of a windows flag with the word sux and expect it to be used!!!

Others ask you not to use their logos in a commercial capacity, (which may be a snag since this forum generates add revenue towards it's running costs!) (-but not a profit as far as I know).

lastly some ask you not to copy their logo for uses that have nothing to do with their products...
like the apache foundation allow you to use their powered by apache logo on sites that are powered by apache, but not on sites that are not powered by apache. you can use it to mark apache expertise, but not general web sense...

do you see what i mean?

I.e the apache logo cannot be made into an avatar because it has no use for being here, hence it contravienes the copyrights to make it an avatar.

Well.. Not sure about those, because I just took mine off google images. Although someone helped me. And I dont know where he got his from...

EDIT>

Just noticed I dont have like any Ati, lmao!

Im on it as soon as I get home!

Those look good, hopefully David will make use of some of those for us.

arrizx, you will give us credit to david for the one's we've created, right? I just want to make sure...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom