Doesn't it just hurt your head?

I was just thinking how stupidly convinent everything was...The way the body works. Someone or something must have desgined it....It really does get you thinking. I worry if I discover the truth in my head, Ill dissapear!

Death...I hope to find out what there is after life. I think there is something beyond it. But one cant help think, if that is all there is.

Lol thats what we do.. Think :D

Yeah.. Its an intertesting thing to think about.. We went from space to life after death. Lmao.. Who cares, still a good convorsation :)

Yeah, its true. Its strange to tihnk how we arre and how we've turned out

But we had to take some form or other. Why not what we are? If that makes any sense.

Its not like we aren't flawed. Take into account the fact we can have diseases, etc, man made or not.

The fact that we can be damaged and without doctors, beyond repair.
Nowadays we have doctors, etc that know how the body works, but imagine for a minute no doctors existed.

Most of us on this forum wouldn't be alive now. We've all had experiences with doctors, like maybe broken bones, fractures, etc that would have left us in pain for all our lives, or worse.

So, there are limits to us. But nothing is perfect. Thats how this world is balanced. Hopefully some people will see some points in this thread to what were tlaking about. I sort of do, but dont...

In the Bible, I think it states something about giving us freedom, which is why he allows stuff to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT:

Haha, yeah 99Nasha, maybe when you are going to die, its because you've figured out the truth. I doubt it, but that would be pretty lame.

"i have to tell something to you. Something important. Something that will explain how we are, and what we are. Where we came from and most importantly, where we'll go. We...."

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

whats also weird which I've just thought about, is if there is a heaven, etc. We can't as humans ever imagine what it'd be like. Every film that has ever had it in can't be even suseptable to what it'd be really like if it existed.
True really huh?

But yeah, that guy in my post up there that has just died knowing all the secrets, suddenly lands in grass (what grass exactly) with the sun blaring, etc (what sun for example...)

The only way we can imagine things to be honest, is through what we know on earth. Through what we live with every day. our subconsicence, and how we get designs, ideas, is all built around where we live, and the surroundings. So there are barriers

So in that case, saying there woyuld be grass, a sun, etc can't be right, since it'd be another place completly, that we could never imagine in a million years.

Plus, if it existed, we could never imagine what form we'd take, if we'd be able to see (pretty impossible really considering we'd have no eyes), etc. So what would we have?

If its the soul, it can't be built on touch, or feelings like that as this is part of the senses that our body has. Not us in whats underneath all that, if anything, etc.
So, what exactly could you make of heaven, if anything?

Also, do you honestly think after 3 minutes, when your brain is dead, and your spirit comes out, would you remember everything, know everyone, and have memories? I honestly doubt it.

in which case, the only chance if there is a heaven, is that we'd be a ball or whatever a spirit is, floating around, with no thoughts, no feelings, no senses...

Thats just a thought for you.

Great point really... its like my mate thinks blind people must see black. Ones who have been blind all their lives. Its obvious they don't see anything, black being the absense of light, so they can't see it because they don't recognise light in the first place. However its impossible to imagine, when you think, you think it must be black.

Very odd how perception and thought works :p

I came up with a theory that life is to find out what we love the most. Then heaven will be fitted right for us

Back
Top Bottom