Name Change

Why would anyone want to change their name? Then people that dont know will forget who you are

Look at my post count

<

Im like 200 above the closest person to me, and like 1k behind anyone else. I remember people by post count. Im not sure why, but I do, lmao..

Also sometimes by avatar. Not usualy by name unless a thread starter, or on the ''new posts'' section of the forums, to know whos posting..

So when you see me, you don't see Kage, you think "heck, that Kage guys got a high post count :p All hail Kage..."?

*cough* by any chance?

Kage said:
So when you see me, you don't see Kage, you think "heck, that Kage guys got a high post count :p All hail Kage..."?

*cough* by any chance?

i suppose some might see it that way lol

Haha, its messed up when people change their name :p Your name on a place where you interact via words is as important as your face in personal circumstances. It defines your reputation, you change your name, you reset your face to people.

Plus people like me who remember people purly by Avatar and Style keep calling you by your old name!

The one and only jac006. It's staying that way pretty much forever... the history of it? My intials are jac and it used to be jc007 in places elsewhere but that was used too much. So it was 006 after that. jac006. indeed...

Back
Top Bottom