Name Change

So thats who are you, lol!

Anyways.. Well mal is now.. Uk, lol. Whats with the name change for you mal?

Er... UK :D

I'm going to keep mine as Kage. No idea what it means, or where it came from, and I don't like wrestling, etc, and I wouldn't name myself after a band, etc purposely.

Just a mate at school started calling me it for some reason. For all I know, it could have been an insult...haha.

Never the less, its stuck, so I wouldn't dream to change it, though I did used to call myself 'Flame' back in the day :p

yeah, i'm keeping mine too. its just my name, but i probly won't ever have to change it in the near fututre

I would change it to LHuser though XP so no one thinks your calling yourself a lahooser

and mal, why did you change your name? Everyone knows if your a long staying member you cant change your name, it breaks the rules lol

I just hope CF does'nt go through that phase again where everyone wants to change their name again. i will always use my original DJ name i have now...:p

you changed your display name before, It still said Mr Mixx but you didnt have the ~'s and it was capitolized

I am going keep my name I like it and intend on keeping it. The 00117 means nothing and nik is my first name if you google it you'll have a lot of my accounts pop up.

Id liek to change mine. But I changed it once already.. So maybe for like a 5k post gift, ill get it changed again :ps

Back
Top Bottom