how can i restart my computer to the way it originaly was when I first bought it?

daxter1985

Beta member
I cant change time or get into most programs and I cant download anything plus it says im low on space my memory low or something like that.I dont have anything saved cept some music which I dont realy care about and I just want my com running smoothly again

just reformat the harddrive (wipe it) lol then reinstall windows again. :D. Nice and easy (not so quik tho)

well there is one way that you can do it so you do not have to absolutely wipe your drive. Go Start>Programs>Accesories>System Tools>System Restore and then restore it to an earlier point when you had no probs. :D simple.

RiverS said:
well there is one way that you can do it so you do not have to absolutely wipe your drive. Go Start>Programs>Accesories>System Tools>System Restore and then restore it to an earlier point when you had no probs. :D simple.
NO!!! try google searching, how to format your harddrive...

are you low on hard disk space, or low on virtual memory?

Thread moved to General Hardware / software... you'll have more luck getting answers in there.

daxter1985 said:
I cant change time or get into most programs and I cant download anything plus it says im low on space my memory low or something like that.I dont have anything saved cept some music which I dont realy care about and I just want my com running smoothly again

Ok if the system restore did not work for you, then pop in the windows CD, reset the computer..when the menu comes up..choose the restore option from the menu...that's it. the instalation will automatically format the hhd.

Well, be sure to delete the partition, and from there make a new one, and reinstall the OS.

Back
Top Bottom