Size of sig

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hope, your not leaving :(
No, just a name change, thanks for asking, you & I have had our rocky moments, nice to know we're still friends.....aren't we?, I've just said to another member who was also concerned, my door is always open, I now have a growing clan of members who PM me on various issues all the time, I've been quite ill lately in bed, & boy am I glad to be back! :D

I dont know.. Last time we talked, you said if I PMed again, id be talking to thin air, lol..

Its cool :)

setishock said:
People ignore this stuff. That's what makes it such a pain in the butt for us.
You beat them over the head but it does no good. You wind up editing the sig or deleting it. Then it's WW3 in here.
Strange, I've deleted or adjusted three in another forum, Security/Hacking, two days ago, no grumbles so far :confused: it's the new me, I reckon,....new name helped too!! :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I dont know.. Last time we talked, you said if I PMed again, id be talking to thin air, lol..

Its cool :)
That's in the past, as far as I'm concerned.

tell me if im pointing out the obvious but why cant you just limit the number of lines in a sig to five and then you wouldnt have to put this sticky up.

Fisher said:
tell me if im pointing out the obvious but why cant you just limit the number of lines in a sig to five and then you wouldnt have to put this sticky up.
Excuse me, but how would I do that?, David makes the rules, which new members agree to by ticking a box, & one of them is that there is a max of five lines, [rule 4] & David gave me the go-ahead to see that the max was kept to, it was he that suggested the sticky.

Mind if I change the title of this to

"Max sig; 5 Lines"

so people dont even have to look at the thread. They just know by the title.

ArrizX said:
Mind if I change the title of this to

"Max sig; 5 Lines"

so people dont even have to look at the thread. They just know by the title.
Nahh, leave it as it is please, they get the message, plus I've put a sticky.

Back
Top Bottom