Doesn't it just hurt your head?

God created us all...it's just that he didn't leave anything behind like criminals would do. Scientist think it's wrong, but I know, he created us all, and left no clue...scientist won't recognize that

if god is real, how would he know what the beginning is? he calls himself the alpha and omega. which roughly translates to beginning and end.

also, if he is real, how would he know what the end is? if it hasnt happened? if he knows the end, then he cant live forever.

and if he didnt live forever, he has an end. and if he has an end, he has a beginning.

so if he wasnt always there ( he had a beginning, as presumed above ), what was before him?

Yeah, it makes no sense what so ever.

I'd like to believe that god created this world and that were all safe, etc when we die, but the thing is, my mind can't believe that.

i need to question this world to stay sane. If I believed something as simple as god created it, no more questions, I don't want to know how, or why. Then, I just don't see the point.

We learn from mistakes, experiences. Nothing is certain.

Heck, we believed the earth was flat like someones already posted until it was proven wrong. We know for sure its not flat now, and before that, people were hung, etc for their beliefs. A belief inside them, not that actually existed.
I'm not saying that a god doesn't exist mind you,as no one knows.

But what I'm not happy about, is the fact that NO one will ever know until we die, so everyone living on the world at the time, can only hope and believe, yet, theres apsolutely no real proof. Its just faith that runs it.

But some people need faith to live. Something to believe that when they die, not all is lost. If its true or not, I don't know. But we should just let it rest.

Kage said:
Yeah, it makes no sense what so ever.

I'd like to believe that god created this world and that were all safe, etc when we die, but the thing is, my mind can't believe that.

i need to question this world to stay sane. If I believed something as simple as god created it, no more questions, I don't want to know how, or why. Then, I just don't see the point.

We learn from mistakes, experiences. Nothing is certain.

Heck, we believed the earth was flat like someones already posted until it was proven wrong. We know for sure its not flat now, and before that, people were hung, etc for their beliefs. A belief inside them, not that actually existed.
I'm not saying that a god doesn't exist mind you,as no one knows.

But what I'm not happy about, is the fact that NO one will ever know until we die, so everyone living on the world at the time, can only hope and believe, yet, theres apsolutely no real proof. Its just faith that runs it.

But some people need faith to live. Something to believe that when they die, not all is lost. If its true or not, I don't know. But we should just let it rest.

I agree, well put....

Kage, how do you know we will know when we die? Because... Maybe nothing happens. Maybe were put in the ground.. and we rot there. How is there an afterlife that everyone is so sure of?

Faith, belief in it. Sure it may not be true, but from my personal experiences I know there is, beyond just the belief and faith of it. If I were to explain those experiences to you you would just disbelieve them though.

ArrizX_MuziK, I didn't exactly mean it like that. In the scientific point of view (the way Religion doesn't want us to think like) is that when your heart stops and you die, thats it, blackness... or well, not blackness because you'll be dead. Your entire memory will have gone, etc, and you won't exist anymore... The only way you'd exist is through memories of other people, and your corpse which would rot and dismantle after a while anyway, leaving no trace anything was ever there.

Thats the way science wants us to believe, and believes is true. Faith like Religion can't and won't believe that, purely because its horrible.

I mean imagine this:

Your living now, and you die. Can you imagine not living? I know I can't. It upsets me to think that I'll cease to be. But if it happens that way. It happens.

You see, thats what faith gives you. Something nothing else can. A possibility or belief that after you die, something happens. It controls your life, and as you die, you aren't worrying about it, since you know in you, that you are going to another place. In that way, religions nice. yet, even if you don't go anywhere, and you stay on earth, etc, you or no one else will be any of the wiser, because...you'll be dead...

Personaly, thats how I think it is going to be. Think about everything around you. Sooner or later, something/someone will die around you. Even inatimate (sp) objects. And then if relgion is so poloticaly (sp) correct, like they want us to think, why are there so many different religions out there.. You think that the right one would have stayed, and everone sense would have adolpted that. Not created this other little religions groups.

And I can think of me not living. It sucks.. But then again, its the circle of life. Were really here just to reproduce, die, and our children do it all over again. Although, we get a good feeling when we reproduct (lol) and then, the cavemen, kept doing that. And from there we mass produced. And this is now what it has become. I mean.. Really, if there is a god, he wouldnt want us to mass produce like this. Wouldnt want us to be killed in gang violence, car crashes, and sex crimes. If there is a god he would want the best.. Not what this place has become.

Again, though, maybe here is a god, and from all of what we have become, he just ran away..

There is no telling..

And yeah, that cave man thing.. Kinda weird, I know. Feel free to edit that out, lmao!

You see, thats what faith gives you. Something nothing else can. A possibility or belief that after you die, something happens. It controls your life, and as you die, you aren't worrying about it, since you know in you, that you are going to another place. In that way, religions nice. yet, even if you don't go anywhere, and you stay on earth, etc, you or no one else will be any of the wiser, because...you'll be dead...[/

Faith in my eyes is a comfort feeling for people that cant handle there own lives. Again, there is no disrespect intended on that.

Kage, feel free to edit out :)

Back
Top Bottom