Elder Scrolls: OBLIVION

Conspirate

In Runtime
Oblivion

This game looks totally awesome. I'm actually thinking about going out and buying it the day it comes out in celebration of my new computer I just put together. What do you guys think of it?

Yeah, have u heard of Rise and Fall its a stategy game coming out in June :( but it will be well worth the wait...Look for it on google the screen shots look amazing as do the videos...The game would be out already if they didnt have a fued with the company that was creating it for them or something like that !

I CANT wait for this game! Morrowind was amazing, and this looks even better. Ive had it preordered on newegg for 2 weeks. Its going to take a beast of a system to play it at 1600x1200 at max.

yeah i've been tracking it for a while. even though i don't like RPG's too much, the game does look pretty impressive, and maybe it will change my views on RPG's. maybe i'll get it.

What makes me a little iffy about this game is that it has no multiplayer. I like muliplayer games a lot.

I think I will get World of Warcraft, anyone play this?

... No, I don't think many people are into that game... :D:D:D:D Just jokin' with you! :)

I'm sure tons of people on here play that, but I don't... Can't bring myself to pay the monthly fee.

Neither can I. However, my friend has a WOW account with like, eight months left on it, and it's just sitting there. I've played it a few times, but I always get turned off by the fact that the stronger my character gets, the more its going to cost me financially. Also, I think being single-player, Oblivion will show how truly awesome it is. WOW, for example, is an MMO. But without the multiplayer environment, it would suck. Of course, this isnt a fair comparison, but i'll treat it as one anyways.

But oblivion has no multiplayer and ppl tell me to get WoW because it is worth it and they are lowering the price soon.

Back
Top Bottom