AIM Triton

Trillian is all around better than Triton. Not only does it look nicer and is much more functionable AND practical, it dosent lag up your computer like crazy. Running on a Pentium D 820 with 1 gig of ram, it still lagged my computer to the point where I could not browse the internet at the same time without experiencing momentary lag spikes making my computer unusable while they lasted. Oh, and imagine (attempting to) playing COD II at the same time!

well for some odd reason, they gave you the choice of putting the advertisements in the actual im box, instead of the buddy list...

Gaim or trillian 2.013. Niether has ads or spyware, and I can leave either open while playing cs: source and not have lag issues, (firewire system on my sig)

What's wrong with Live Messenger? Even MSN Mesenger 7.5!

Its bloody fantastic! Nobody here can say that its not the most feature rich messaging service, and the best looking.

I agree with you LK, but none of my friends use it! I wish i could persuade them that it's better, but that would be too much. darn.

Yeah, it surprised me too the AIM numbers in the US. In Europe MSN is the standard. Hardly anybody uses AOL. It is refered to as Messenger, I know people who didn't know it was MSN, just thought it was the messaging service.

Lord Kalthorn said:
What's wrong with Live Messenger? Even MSN Mesenger 7.5!

Its bloody fantastic! Nobody here can say that its not the most feature rich messaging service, and the best looking.

I have uninstalled Messenger Live, it was too clunky for my liking and reverted back to 7.5 which I do like.

Anyway I have some invites available if anyone wishes to give it a go....form your own opinion!!!

:)

I hate how you can change your screenname...it's a great thing that you can change it if you're bored, but it gets so annoying because sometimes it gets confusing as to who that person is. :p

Back
Top Bottom