How much use can this take?

Yeah, I tried to get the 8gb, but it was kinda expenseive. Lol.. Anyways.. So you think its okay to run like an actual hard drive, even if it gets really hot?

I don't think it'd do it any harm. Electronics, especially micro ones should be built to run in hot conditions anyway since its only in a small compartment. Its going to pick up heat running at the speeds it runs at one way or another. Its just the way it goes.

Okay, so able to run on hours on end, like playing a game off it at night, or just kinda once in a while..?

I don't see why it couldn't do it for a few hours every day, if it'll do it every once in a while. Its the same thing.
Shouldn't contradict for more wear and tear, just more use. Don't worry.

Okay, ill try not. Just it worries me, when it gets hot. Because its expensive, and runs so hard for the little thing, lmao. But t hanks!

I'm sure theres a limit of how hot you should get it.
But with micro devices like these, they definetly will get hot, whatever you do.

Just be cautious, thats all.

Well it dosnt get hot when only writing things. Although it does when playin off it, lol.

hmm. I don't think you'll break it, but I wouldn't play on it for more than like 4 hours a day, because I've never dealt with those before, just for work and school, but I really don't see why you wont be able to run games off of it...really. If if it gets hot it won't really break unless you're maybe playing for 6 hours. contact the manufacturer and ask them.

Lol, how you broke it down into exact hours is beyond me. But ill be aware of that. Thanks.

RiverS said:
i wouldn't put that little thing throught that. You will over head it and BANG!! lol :D

Yea I've heard really rather terrible stories of Asus motherboards and others (but mostly Asus) overheating USB things with melting plastic seeping into the motherboard and killing everything! I'm very serious. Just be careful and don't use too much of that thing too long >_<

Back
Top Bottom