Computer magazines..

Another good magazine I use to read quite often is Smart Computing. That thing is like a tutorial on everything computers in an easy to understand way. That was my starter magazine when I first got into computers. You guys should check it out. It's pretty good.

i like the ones that are specific themes... like linux, flash, dreamweaver etc. I find you get alot of crappy articles with the general pc magazines... maybe its just me

Hmmm... I like PC format...
I used to buy it dillegently... then I got a sub.. the sub ran out and I havn't renewed it...

Now I occasionally pick up PC magazines...

I'm a member of a professional organisation and they send me a couple of monthly magazines to do with computers and electronics, that keeps me up with my reading for the most part...

and when I do buy a magazine it's usually something like total guitar nowadays...

I find that for the most part I liked reading the hardware reviews and reading the news pages... but I find that all of the news and reviews can be found on the internet anyway, (OK not the exact ones... but you can find good reviews for free).
and the news is always available...

and I've never much liked reading games reviews...

Now I'll only really buy a PC magazine if I have some spare cash, and want something to read (when I know I can't get to a PC). or if they are doing some kind of product comparing on a whole line of things that I want to buy, (like comparing a load of hdds or monitors / graphics cards etc...).

Back
Top Bottom