Easy to learn Program to make a program

blindtiki

Beta member
I want a program That is easy and is abled to make another program, I Have Flash and that is pretty good but its not capable to make good programs.

what do you want your programs to do...

the end goal will dictate a lot of the technology that you should use to get there.

python and basic are similar, and very simple, i learned the basics of python (including math operations) in a few hours... oh and it it is free...

Just about all Programming languages are free to use...
and those IDEs that require purchasing can usually be gotten for free anyway... (leagally)

for instance Microsoft make Visual Basic, you have to buy a license, BUT... MS arn't stupid.. they realise that it makes the language inaccessible to new developers wishing to learn... no new developers = no new sales... hence even the most expensive IDEs out there (arguably MS) have free to use versions labs.msdn.com for the latest MS developing tools including Microsoft SQL servers etc (few thousand ££s per license).

BASIC or PYTHON are the easiest though, i would suggest python, because if you get good with it, then it has socket programming, so you can make web programs easy...

Back
Top Bottom