Doesn't it just hurt your head?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well.. I am doing some astronomy (sp) homeowkr. And I was thinking.. Well.. What created planets, what created everything you know? And then i was all like what created space, how was it made? And then, maybe it was the explosion with matter, and anti-matter. But then what created that? It makes my head hurt this late at night, thinking about intense stuff like that.. :D

funny thing is that you spelt astronomy right... even though you tagged your own dodgy spelling but then proceded to spell homework wrong! (lol)

that's an awesome question though... and I often wonder the same thing...

science says...
In the begining there was nothing, no universe, not empty space of vacume... just nothing, then the big bang happened...
but if there was nothing what was the big bang caused by? a couple of nothings bumping into each other?

the night sky is black because there isn't enough light there... but what colour was nothing?

E=mc^2 suggests that if there was plenty of energy then some mass could be made... but the universe has a hell of a lot of mass... if there was nothing... then where did this all come from :confused:

ever think that it was easier when everyone just believed that some divine power made everything?

haha...i think about all that...all the time... especially how we got here...how we're actually people, living. it's amazing. what would it be like if we weren't here? I cant imagine things like this.

Yeah... I've wondered about that too...

What I can't grasp though is that the universe is never ending in volume... theres no real end. No wall, no nothing... But that can't be true... everything has an end, so in that case, whats behind the universe?

Because in that sense, there must be SOMETHING there to actually hold the universe, so more space... but space is space... so...there isn't anything behind it... Another universe maybe? More space? A massive universe holding mini universies?

Even aliens watching us? What could it be?!?!?!?!?!

i don't find anything more facinating than the universe..it never ends because it has no boundries..it goes on forever. i saw a documentary where it explains that even space itself is created and it goes on forever through a chain reaction.

Some even think that it will one day stop expanding and then contract in on itself,condense so small that the energy forces it to exand again in another big bang.But on the other hand..

The universe is expanding at a faster rate and speeding up, so eventually there will be nothing but space and dead stars. As far as what's beyond the universe, anyone can only guess.

As far as multiple universes go, it's possible that there are multi-verses and multi-dimentions...supposedly where higher beings are..who knows, but it will always fasinate man and his little comprehention in the universe.

root said:
funny thing is that you spelt astronomy right... even though you tagged your own dodgy spelling but then proceded to spell homework wrong! (lol)

that's an awesome question though... and I often wonder the same thing...

science says...
In the begining there was nothing, no universe, not empty space of vacume... just nothing, then the big bang happened...
but if there was nothing what was the big bang caused by? a couple of nothings bumping into each other?

the night sky is black because there isn't enough light there... but what colour was nothing?

E=mc^2 suggests that if there was plenty of energy then some mass could be made... but the universe has a hell of a lot of mass... if there was nothing... then where did this all come from :confused:

ever think that it was easier when everyone just believed that some divine power made everything?

I thought that, there was space and time, but the big bang created the planets and starts :confused:

Yeah but if space is expanding, what is it expanding into?

Its impossible for me at least, to imagine NO boundries to the Universe. So if it did keep growing, it could with no worries of hitting anything.

I just dont get that...

Of course, theres that view.
But talking scientifically about how the universe was created, etc can't really include god as the maker, as that'd be an easy way of thinking who/what did it :p

But okay, where and when did God appear to create all this? Just asking, and why? :p Thats more like the answer we want which is anything like the scientific one.

Yeah, im more from the scientific views.. But I guess we can just say god did it all. But then who/what created ''the man''. Lol

x_X

Back
Top Bottom