Athelon64 3700+ or Athelon 64 3800+ Dual Core?

intel *hisses* lol, slow ram can be quite a big draw back on ur comp, i know everyones goin on about multitasking with the dual cores but seriously i can have 15 windows open and still run fine so single cores are best for now so if u get a 3500+ or the 3700+ with 2 gigs of pc3200 ram then that comp will be really really nice

Heh... Gotta love em!

Anyways.. Even with my Intel *slaps gaming freak for hissing at my processor this time*; 3.0 ghz prescott. And one gb ram.. I can run as many things as I want. Aim, msn, guild wars, firefox, burning a cd, and... Well.. Hm..I was doing something else. Oh yeah, there was music playing, with out sound card, and... uh.. well I think thats it. Anyways.. No lagg at all. Worked great!

Bädgêr™ said:
Like mine eh Arrizx? Well, 830...

I about posed the 830, but for like $20 more, you could get the 840. Anyways.. Yeah, Looks like a realy nice processor. Id take it over mine anyday.

Intel Pent 630; 3.0ghz prescott.

Recall my multitasking screenshot?

Anyhow, 1337DuD3, what do you plan to do? Game? Or multitask?

Oh yeah.. that heathen thread that i never looked at, because I didnt know what a heathen was. Lmao.. Anyways. Nice mulitasking. thats impressive. Anyways.. The x2 is a nice processor.

I'm a gamer. Multitasking is somethign I never do, with the exception of one FF browser open and Trillian running. I never play music or anythgin liek that. It's usually 2 application running at one time, so a Dual-Core for multitasking isn't for me. However, maybe a dual-core for gaming is better?

I've also thougth about getting that Opteron 144 Venus, it's cheaper, and you can overclock the living heck out of it. And well, I'm an overclocker, so i liek knowing that! :D

Any other inputs would be great;y appreciated. :D

NONONONONONONONONONO!!!! OPTERON!!!! get the opteron and awesome ram!!! it can oc like a madman, especially with good cooling. ive even heard it can outperform an fx57//// there is no competition here! also, if you have money left over, get this:
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-blc-215.html?id=aHNEw4jE
it has freon inside.... sweet..... for those that dont know, freon is what they use in fridges.

Back
Top Bottom