How much use can this take?

Half Evil

Golden Master
http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=757616&&An=text

I own that. I can run guildwars off it. I can do all sorts of things with it. Handy little thing. Anyways.. Should I be running games off it? Should I use it to transport documents between home and school? I mean its not memory, so I shouldnt put the little sucker through too much - it gets hot! i mean its an actual hard drive.. and really small. Just to me it doesnt seem like I should put it though too much. What do you all think?

EDIT>
Mine is actually a bit different then that.. Different looks, and im not sure of the spec difference. Although.. you get the same basic idea.

ya i wouldnt run games off it, maybe firefox or somethin else thats small but just use it for moving files around

Oh.. Okay.. Hmm.. Well.. ill just run games off of it at school. But I guess I wont take it to a friends house, and run CSS off it, lmao...

lol u shouldnt be playin games at school! anyways i noticed its pretty cheap so even if it wears out replacing it wont be a big deal

I think it should be able to cope.
It'll get hot because the drives spinning fast all the time, but it should be able to cope.
Its a hard drive after all.

Do not play games! The only stuff this is for is for file transfer and work transfer..maybe some backup of music and picture files too.

Yeah but its a mini hard drive. Surely it can handle things like that? Even if it is only USB powered.

You will be fine. It wont overheat and brake. If it does overheat it will stop responding. You will be replacing it before it brankes anyway. The 6 and 8gb ones are out now.

Back
Top Bottom