Techno Music!

I could have swore the German Cowboy (the foriegn exchange student from Germany, he wore a cowboy hat to school one day) said that it was Scooter. Oh well...:D

1337DuD3 said:
I could have swore the German Cowboy (the foriegn exchange student from Germany, he wore a cowboy hat to school one day) said that it was Scooter. Oh well...:D
If you don't believe me go download the song.

The Logical Song :p Originally made by Super Sounds is a good track by Scooter.

I haven't listned to that album yet, but will do, and Will, I'll listen to your song when I get back :p

i like to listen to it sometimes, i like how the industry is also mixxing it up a bit by taking two seperate genders and making a whole new one...like hiptronica.

sort of like hiphop and tecno mixxed, or maybe jazz and mixxing it up with tecno. the new sound is really cool.A fast rythme with a mellow tone of jazz.Even some rock songs are getting in on the act.Ozzy and AC/DC to name some..

Your musics alright Will.
But this kind of techno that you make doesn't exactly infuse my tastes. I'm not saying anything about your music, as its well done, and I've heard alot of music like this that sounds the same in style and know people like it, so its not you. Its just, my tastes need a proper tune, etc that carries on, rather than loads of sounds propped.

What software do you use?

I'm trying to make music on my PC but haven't got anywhere yet. I do make music on my keyboard, but it tends to be standard, like classical, but not dance orientated, even though, I do want to create some stuff like that.

i like all that.. but doesnt prodigy fall under heavy rock ?? lol .. like i know stuff like firestarter has a techno aspect to it.. but i'd rather label it a rock group. :) but yes i do love trance. it gets me in the effing mood.

Actually, most of the trance I like is relaxing.

I'd say DJ Tiesto is more easy listening Trance than hard Trance to tell the truth. Its very kewl though.

And yeah, Prodigys definitely Techno.

But I guess Genres sometimes don't really work. It depends really on your tastes and styles that define what you think a Genre is.
One song might be something else to another person than it is to you, if its got alot of qualities from different Genres plonked together.

Back
Top Bottom