direct x error?????

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i just bought call of duty 2 and i played it fine for the first mission but now everytime the second one tries to load i get an error saying direct x had an unrecoverable error, what could be causing this? i had the same problem with the demo so i blamed it on a bad file from that but now the actual game doesnt work and i cant figure it out

i downloaded and installed it again already, no difference at all, do i need to remove it somehow before i do it?

Did you remove/uninstall it before reinstalling? If not, try doing that. Also do a virus and spyware scan... Maybe a virus or spyware corrupted one of your Direct X files.

im starting to get really pissed off, ive tried different nvidia drivers, ive updated my sound drivers, ive installed the newest directx 3 times and it still doesnt f**king work! ive been googling a bit and have found that other people have been getting this problem, some have found solutions like using older drivers and some have not, im thinking about taking this game back because so far all i can say is that they really f**ked up with this game

Back
Top Bottom