What if I could make avatars for David?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Paradox tried this once, but I guess the email never got through. And EVERYONE wants more/new avatars here. So what if I could get the size, form someone. And then take random computer things, and turn them to size, and give them to daivd for the site. Id also do alot. Id at least match as many as we have now. If from a mod or david thats okay.. Id like to do it. Although before I start I want to be assured that they will be avaliable for use.

size is 65x65...

although I've had trouble uploading a 65x65 avatar before... so make it 64x64 (just to be safe)...

there have been plenty of threads about this before...
tons have people have made avatars that have just not been uploaded...

but I don't see any harm in people making some more suggestions for new avatars...

also David is not completly deaf to new avatars... some new ones have been uploaded in the past. but you have to realise that he is a busy guy and this forum is not his life... so he's only going to upload new avatars when and if he gets the time to do it

Yeah, just hadnt seen any theads for people offering to make them. Oh well.. ill try it anyways.. It would be a fun little project for me.

yeah, I'd like to help out too, if there's anything I can do let me know, I'd like some new avatars

Knock your self out. 64x64. All the pics you want, lol.. Ill be just finding random pics, computer related, and turning them to that size. Just do the same :)

For all of us who use Mozilla Firefox :)

firebird2013su.jpg

Another one...Hey am i wasting my time not that it takes to long...Are these actually going to get updated?

01020477662004mj.jpg

Arrizx@gmail.com

Thats my email address. Any that you make just send to me, and when your done, and im done, ill send them to david. Done worry, ill give you your credit :)

Any we dont know. I pmed david, and hes just kinda like worth a try.. So we will see.

Back
Top Bottom