Would anyone like too..?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, this idea just poped into my head. Doesnt anyone wanna go half with me, in on a .com site. Like one of those real cheap ones ya know? Just for the hell of it, put whatever we want on there.. Games, music, movies, computer stuff. Funny pics/videos. Anything at all? one of the cheap like 10/20 USD ones a month.

Well, id do it myself, but it would also be kinda fun to do with with someone else.. just.. well because I think it would, lol..

lol you could get a fileshack hosting thats like 500mb free and then register a .tk domain name i think that would be better lol no cost :D lol.

But i mean like an actual site. Not something where its for personal use. Or.. Is that like a .com, only .tk?

yup thats right so like you have File Shack hosting it on there server and then you can log on and uplode html code and photos and all that then you just have the www.domainname.tk but you put what ever you want where the domainname is :D

Oh.. Whats the site to get a .tk name? And why is it free? Lol.. millions of popups?

lol the site is www.dot.tk there is like 2 popups and a little bar up the top for other people to register the domain name anyway i think its really good :D

Okay im having an error

In order to send all your visitors to the right spot, we need to know the exact location where your current existing website or homepage resides.

What in the hell should i do here?

I leave it blank and it says this
This referer URL already exists. In order for everyone to have equal chances in registering their Dot TK domain name, two or more domains cannot point to one referer URL. If you feel that this message is an error, please contact Dot TK at the support page

So i need someones .tk site then? Or what? Because I dont know anyones. and I can just put in two random ones.. Or should i, lol

Back
Top Bottom