hey

lemon said:
just joined
Welcome on board man...

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Paradox said:
I'll be your flight attendant, Pillows are under your bed, bathroom it down the aisle and too your right, and.. lunch will be serves shortly. Please feel free to ask anyone of these fine assistants for service. Thanks for choosing computerforums.org ^_^

and please place all items in the overhead compartment, and always keep your tray in the upright and locked position.. :cool:

welcome to computerforums.org...i joined about a month ago, it's great here :cool:

what's with the crappy continuation of the flight attendant joke?

Talk about milking it.

as for me posting once and leaving... well :D

make it twice and leaving!!!

lol, thanks for the warm welcome.

i know a bit about computers, built one, upgraded it a bit as well. as for the other junk in the bedroom, well i dont know what to do with it..

anyways, i applied for a comp tech position ( really a system assembler at a local shop, but they havent called to let me know about a confirmed yes or no.... not to mention i got an interview too... :mad: )

anyways, i am posting from a system as follows ( the one i built ) :

intel p4 3.0e s478
asus p4c800-e deluxe
2048mb o kingston valueram pc3200 (a lot better than 128)
120gb (114 usable) maxtor (next time im going for wd)
bfg asylum geforce fx5200 256mb agp 8x..
running wxph

i want to create an operating system ( wow! what an original thought right? i swear, its a new concept! ) but thats on hold ( need a job )

i also want to create a language / compiler for such os ( on hold too, job needed )

as well as my own graphics card / monitor setup.

and then a mustang shop ( i own a 99 mustang gt convertible :D )

and play with the car ( custom engine ( literally ) and a likewise literally custom transmission, as well as a different type of convertible top... or just waterproof the interior, and leave it open :D )

and all that good stuff.

ps: i didnt like you yelling at my noobness. ill get over it :D

pss: if i captialize letters, assume its a mistake. no point in capitalization in my book. they still sound the same as the lowercase letters, and mean the same.

Heh, you seem like a nice guy.. You should hook me up with a 1gig of that ram :D

Lol just screwin with ya, but good to see you back!

Dude Webmonkey, youve been using that same welcome screen since you joined this place, Get a new one, or ar the very least fix the problem with the font

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Heh, you seem like a nice guy.. You should hook me up with a 1gig of that ram :D

Lol just screwin with ya, but good to see you back!

well, if i get a set of 4 gigs, ill think about it :D

... unless i get a decent amd system :cool:

Back
Top Bottom