What do you like, prefer the best out of these?

i personally havent had much experience with any oif them except gaim, and i liek it a lot... its nice and simple

Miranda, check out my post on it... so cool! No other messanger can do that, can they?
Plus it can talk to any protocol, cause it supports plug-ins easily, just a .dll

Trillian 2.013 with the kimae skin is really simple, clean, and easy on the system.

untitled3th.jpg

Totally black, has all the buttons hidden, but easily accessable by right clicking on the chat window.

I've been using this skinned version of trillian 2.013 for a very long time, and it feels so alien to use anything else.

the latest version (3.1) is all fancy and feature packed, too bloated for my tastes.

That's hawt! :eek:

So if i google ~
Trillian 2.013 with the kimae skin
It will come up with how to get that looking like that ^ :eek:
I want it i want it!!

edit: do you have to pay like for the pro version or something like that?

definitely trillian, and then MSN 7.5, even though I use AIM the most...i love msn...especially nudging...speaking of that, i'm gonna go nudge myself

geek_gal said:
That's hawt! :eek:

So if i google ~
Trillian 2.013 with the kimae skin
It will come up with how to get that looking like that ^ :eek:
I want it i want it!!

edit: do you have to pay like for the pro version or something like that?

Ehhhh, what you see there is the pro version, which does not come with that skin, I had to download and add it myself...but I didn't exactly 'pay' to get that pro version...if you get my meaning..

PM me if you really want it.

MikeReiner said:
Trillian 2.013 with the kimae skin is really simple, clean, and easy on the system.

Totally black, has all the buttons hidden, but easily accessable by right clicking on the chat window.

I've been using this skinned version of trillian 2.013 for a very long time, and it feels so alien to use anything else.

the latest version (3.1) is all fancy and feature packed, too bloated for my tastes.

That looks a lot like miranda without any skins, just different colors.
And it wouldn't be hard at all to make it black. Not hard at all.
Plus Miranda is free.

I myself just recently switched over to Trillian Pro.
But that's only cause it has a skin like my favorite site. Wich I'm trying to get a skin of it for all of my programs including firefox, and even for the windows theme.

Well wolfinstinct or MikeReiner can you pleassssse let me know which one would work, the best kinda confused, its not going to be a pain is it?
Like 'fiddly' so to say?
Because thats really such a nice(hawt lol) skin(whatever you would call it)

The normal one(for Trilly) is so blah and anoying to look at, you need eye candy! :D

Back
Top Bottom