England life

lhuser

Golden Master
What was the England life during the years 1066 to 1264?

Can't find anything on Google!

Well, would of changed alot from what it was like before 1066 because of the battle of hastings. Everything was alot more controlled, alot more quiet. Cant explain it, just make some crap up.

Is someone leaving their homework until the last minute?? Tut tut lhuser im ashamed (frantically opens maths book to do homework) :p

BTW Lhuser, while your here, im using your OS as a full time now. I wish you kept disk defrag and backup and all that..include it in your next one.

Ok you can't of googled very hard as it was the top link...This will give you information about the Norman times, (that period of time you requested)

Norman times

Lmao, I think hes half asleap...

hes trying to do his homework, mod an OS, trying to get the temps down on his p4, trying to put a 5200 heatsink on a hard drive...geeezz..schhol tomoz lhuser! Go to bed

joxley1990 said:
Lmao, I think hes half asleap...

hes trying to do his homework, mod an OS, trying to get the temps down on his p4, trying to put a 5200 heatsink on a hard drive...geeezz..schhol tomoz lhuser! Go to bed

Soo true...but the assignment's due thursday, and this is for a friend. Mine's done :)

Back
Top Bottom