Musical Keyboards

Kage

Golden Master
I've done some research, but I'm still not sure what musical keyboard would be best for me. I don't want to go buying more than 1 :p

I have a Yamaha PSR 350 at the moment which is like a standard one, that alot of schools seem to use for education.

Anyhow, I want a new one, and money isn't really a question (as long as its less than 3 grand). Makes aren't always going to be an issue either.

I'm looking for one that has ALOT of synth effects, and allows drum loops, etc, and a big sequencer. Plus, possibly has alot of standard sounds as well that are of high realistic quality. So has to be a top, pro type keyboard.

If anyone knows of any they can link me to that they think is good, it'll be very appreciated :)

NOTE;

I've been looking at the Tyros/Tyros 2 by Yamaha and that has very realistic sounds I would really love, yet, it lacks synth sounds...

Hey thanks for the links :)

I've seen a few I'm interested in but most tend to stray more towards band type sounds, rather than synth. Korg and Yamaha seem to delve into that direction.

Though I wouldn't mind one of course with Yamaha's new sound technology that allows any sound to be created from standard sounds based on real physical characteristics. Its like the next step of keyboarding.

I need someone to tell me though that has experience with some of these sequencers. I find it very hard to part with money until I find an exact one. With MP3 players, I have this problem. I'm even worse with something I'm going to use for music production :p

So great realistic sounding sounds, Synth sounds, sequencer, effects, etc.

Yeah.
The Korg Triton looks pretty powerful. Thats the one with the Valve to accuratly produce compression sounds from drums, etc.

Physcial modelling, based on what Yamaha produced.

I'm not sure if thats got alot of synth type sounds though. I may be wrong, but from what I've looked at.

I'm trying to find more keyboard demo videos, of people trying them out, yet I can only find some for a few keyboards.

Check out the Yamaha Tyros 2 though Jamxx, that does seem amazing for the realistic guitars, etc you get.

Back
Top Bottom