I'm pi**ed

As I said in my last post, and I haven't even ran Viesta ^ :p

When the new video cards come out, less memory will be used on the system, trust me. Plus, yes its Beta. They are always buggy and memory intensive.

Ok, guys, I think you're missing the point, it's SOLITAIRE!!! It should NEVER take up 48 megs of memory. And the game is NOT 3D, it's a 2D game, infact, it's the most basic game next to Minesweeper. For it to use up THAT much memory is purly retarded. Vista, not Viesta Kage, ;) is nothing but Xp on a souped up theme. Plain and simple.

Not true actually. VISTA :p uses a new interface that isn't ran like the Windows of today, to allow for more complex effects and versality.

ya but it also has more things like superfetch, built in antispyware, better IE and it's fully 64bit and more. so you see there are alot of new things in vista that xp doesnt have.

edit: I think vista is just an attempt at getting rid of third party companies that make browsers, antivirus, anti spyware because that's how ie became so widely used, because it was already in the operating system preinstalled so no one really bothered to go looking for a browser. And thats what ms is trying to do but now with antivirus, parental control software and antispyware.

Back
Top Bottom