BEST PCI Graphics Card

Wow, Thats everything i wanted to play lol. Hmm... I have a pentium 4 3.06 ghz processor, 512 ram. It can pretty much handle anything, but what are your specs?

john123 said:
i have a 9250 256mb and it runs F.E.A.R. doom 3, half life 2, nfs most wanted, far cry and all the other new games. but it also depends on all the other system specs

haha, i have that graphics card too and it plays counter strike 1.6 and half life 1 fine... dont have the money to buy any better games lol

PerfectSK said:
Wow, Thats everything i wanted to play lol. Hmm... I have a pentium 4 3.06 ghz processor, 512 ram. It can pretty much handle anything, but what are your specs?
1 gig of ram and a 3ghz p4 with hyperthreading

cileskot said:
haha, i have that graphics card too and it plays counter strike 1.6 and half life 1 fine... dont have the money to buy any better games lol
dont even try. ur pc wont play most of the newer ones

john123 said:
dont even try. ur pc wont play most of the newer ones

thats totally myth... who told you?

i play my computer with 1 gb ram, p4 2.4 HT, Ti4200, gigabyte 8sq8000 ultra and 600 gb ( three hard drivers)... it play doom2, quake, and nfs mw... it plays very well. i dont have tried FEAR yet.

its a 2 or 3 years old computer now. :p

better motherboard and power supply means better play most games imho ( well i mean other parts are importants too but motherboard and ps are most important)

john123 said:
1 gig of ram and a 3ghz p4 with hyperthreading

Whoa whoa whoa. You have a P4 and DDR RAM but no AGP or PCI-E slot? Not right. Take a picture of your motherboard and post it. There is NO way that you have a Pentium 4 and no AGP slot.

1337DuD3 said:
Whoa whoa whoa. You have a P4 and DDR RAM but no AGP or PCI-E slot? Not right. Take a picture of your motherboard and post it. There is NO way that you have a Pentium 4 and no AGP slot.
Ill take a picture but its one of those newer HP's that they didnt bother putting in a better card bus. :upset:

1337DuD3 said:
and its actually DDR2

Yeah, alot of HP's comps are built cheap. Thats how they make their money. The motherboards they use will never be up to much, which also lowers the speed of the processor, RAM, etc you've got on it.

wow, I didn't think 9250 could play HL2...how well do all those games play with that card?

Back
Top Bottom