Accessing my BIOS Setup WIN 95

udornvet

Solid State Member
I have an old laptop which has been in my closet for at least 5 years...I've never had win 95 so am not familiar with what key(s) to hit when booting up, so I can get into my bios files...

WIN 98 I think was different, and I've never had to do this with my win XP...

Can anyone help me with that? Specifically which key, and when to hit it...Thats on windows 95

Thanks,

RB
Baton Rouge, LA

I tried all that last night, no luck...Iv'e never seen an OS so hard headed before...!

RB

Yeah I forgot...Your right..Separate system...I guess I meant DOS or the guts of the compter...Not too much up on the terminology

I did find last night that whoever had this old computer had two different mouse drivers in there. Logitech and MS...I'm doing a file search as we speak to make sure I got all that Logitech stuff out...What a mess...

The error message did say that there was a conflict, so I assume that is it, a basic no-no when installing programs. Take out the old before adding the new...

RB

Okay...I just opened the device manager, and looked at the mouse info...No red flags or yellow exclaimation...Says its working properly...I did a tweak in there, and am re-booting...

RB

Back
Top Bottom