£40million Armed Robbery!

As cool as it would be to be a part of a heist, in the end it's gonna really really suck for them when they get caught and there is no doubt in my mind that someone walking around with a newly acquired millions is definitely going to get caught. They have to put some very good thought into what they're going to do now because even one little mistake is going to bring them down.

heh personnally if they would steal that much money why even stick around? Hell head for brazil on a private yacht spilt your cash and go your own way. Buy a nice fat house, with lots of goodies and enjoy life. If I stole that much, i'd already have sombdoy paid really nicely to take me away. Rob it, take it, head for the boat. Planes are too difficult and to easyly tracked. A yacht or somthing you could be out at sea, have it on a random place and what not make it look like just a rich person takeing a vaction which basically is true once the job is done. I'm sorry if I were ever to steal that much money I wouldn't be in britain a min longer then i'd have to be. However If I knew who did it and knew I could get a nice 2 mill, i'd glady turn them in without a second thought.

I was NOT involved! *looks around suspiciously*

*runs away*

lol but anyway, if they were smart they would just place the blaim on someone like any selfrespecting criminal would do plant descreate clues months in advance, create a trail towards a group that has shown dislike for that bank or something, get off scott free

Yes but see that'd be too much $$$ I think a boat would be the best way. The open seas arean't watched as much as the air.

Good effort is all im going to say...Robberys like that need to be incredibly well planned. I find the hostage part rather upsetting though...

You gotta respect what they did. The planning it was must of tooken. The skill the practice. I highly doubt that the pople just got up that day and said ok lets go rob somthign.

these guys are good, they where in th bank for over a hour, everything must have been planned down to the last inch

if they can last that long in a bank and not be caught, theres no way there goign to be caught

my question is where is the british police?????

Back
Top Bottom