Fed up of my flaming parents.

And 'olders' or people in genral wonder why us teens and kids are growing up so quick?! Go work that one out :rolleyes:
Next parents and etc will expect you as soon as you hit the teen years at 13 to be fully grown up and do the whole job thing and pay them and what hvae you, the point is its getting crazy...... Wonder what will be next!

But then again dont listen to some idoits here, dont 'get new parents' (thats the most stupidest thing ive heard among today), dont get a annulment or because there making you pay doesnt mean that they love you any less, thats just crap!
Be mature about it then you will be proving something to them, as much as that sucks paying and all, its there 'rules' i spose

Just remember who the people who brought you into this world huh?

Without parents you would be nothing, literaly(sp)..

I cant imagine rasing me as i was a child(or even now) what a b__h that would be lol :p

As much as i want to move out and get my own house(renting or whatever) i still love my mum, she such a amazing person what she been throught to try and raise me the best she can( lol :\) dont know what i would of done.. My mum had to rasise me and m bro on her own, so long story short, as soon as i turned 16(last year April) i had to start paying as well, even tho i had/still havent go no job its part of the laws here in aust, so no matter what sitution it does suck but i spose its life

wow that was ment to be a short post, less rambling and etc in it :\ doh...

My parents never make me pay for nothin .... mine are also both devorced and remarried ... so i got 2 choices LOL, some times if im rich i even buy them dinner lol...,Sounds like u will be better off on your own when your older..... who knows maybe there putting some of the $ up for u?

geek_gal said:
But then again dont listen to some idoits here, dont 'get new parents' (thats the most stupidest thing ive heard among today), dont get a annulment or because there making you pay doesnt mean that they love you any less, thats just crap!
Be mature about it then you will be proving something to them, as much as that sucks paying and all, its there 'rules' i spose

Don't listen to people here? Are you retarded? Do you even know what a "parent" is. Here, let me explain what it is...

Dictionary.com said:
par·ent Audio pronunciation of "parent" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pârnt, pr-)
n.

1. One who begets, gives birth to, or nurtures and raises a child; a father or mother.
2. An ancestor; a progenitor.
3. An organism that produces or generates offspring.
4. A guardian; a protector.
5. A parent company.
6. A source or cause; an origin: Despair is the parent of rebellion.

Look under number 4. You see that? A guardian, a protector.

So, yes, he CAN get new parents. It's rather quite simple in today's world to do it, assuming you have the right causes for wanting a new parent, but ultimately it is possible.

So don't go and say, "thats the most stupidest thing ive heard among today", when infact your sentence doesn't even make any sense whatsoever. It should read, "That is the stupidiest thing I have ever heard today." Calling people idiots? Whoa whoa whoa back up for just a second. Let's have a review in English literature before we go and accuse people of being, "idiots." :rolleyes:

Frankly a power meter? WTF! In fact i'd let them do it. i'd tell them to hook 3 power meters up to measure how much power yo take, how much power you rdad takes and your mom. Then add up your moms and dads usage and say HAH! And they rent a TV? WTF just buy the damn thing and don't push everysingle penny thought my parents where bad with money as in penny pushing.

malbuc87uk said:
What part of Glasgow? Most parts of Glasgow would warrant no improvement over your current situation, trust me. It's a hole.

I'd talk things over with your parents, see if you can discover their reasons for making you do the things you do. It's their duty to care for you and bring you up, they shouldn't be charging you for being their child.

At least if I was a parent, I'd most probably have that attitude.

My brother bought is a long time ago, and I chip in so I can have my own room there, so when Im old enough, im just guna live there full time. Its a nice victorian house, all the rooms made into flats, its pretty big, well nice place,

If your brother is over 18 and you are currently under 18 then he will be entitled to support, I would advise that you go to see citizens advice they will be ensure that your brother is receiving support financially. Do not see this as blagging of the state, or anything like that, you will only ever get what you are entitled to, as long as you are honest.

If you wish to discuss this further then please feel free to message me

....I don't think you shouold quit your job. it's a commitment and a responsibility, and even if you don't get all the money..you still get some. but yeah man...thats a little harsh...If i were you, I would have a talk with them. Tell them what you're telling us!! Show them this thread!! heck, maybe they'll learn something from all of our opinions. It really isn't right they're making you pay for staying in their house. Now, what would happen if you didn't pay them? eh?? I don't think they'll throw you out of the house. And if you show them this thread, and takl to them, I don' think you really have anything to lose. Go for it. What will be the worst that will happen? If I were you, and I got punished, then I would still feel a hell of a lot better because I talked to them about it and told them how I felt. OK, can maybe understand the electric and the computer...but make compromises. Tell them you'll shut it off only when you're not using it. But tell them, "i'm your son! and to live in this house and have to pay for soap and food, just isn't right! if it's that much of a hassle for you to buy me food, and even soap...then I guess it's a hassle to have me here. would you rather me run away?" alright, now that is harsh. but if you're feeling confident, and you had enough with it, just tell them something along those lines. It should make them think about what they're doing to you...

I hope I helped...if not, don't listen to me :cool:

The majority of the people in England always have somewhere to stay - we have homes the homeless can just turn up to.

This is just mean - anyway, no offence but I dont want newbies advising me on this, only people I know, and like.

joxley1990 said:
The majority of the people in England always have somewhere to stay - we have homes the homeless can just turn up to.

This is just mean - anyway, no offence but I dont want newbies advising me on this, only people I know, and like.

Byt the way, how's everything going so far? Give us a sit rep. :)

Back
Top Bottom