Sigs

Hackslayer said:
Do you P.M. people if there sig. is to long
Simple answer, no, I have been advised by Seti to put out notices on all forums, note all with over 5 lines, & take appropriate action if the request is not complied with

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Why cant Seti just do it?
Your'e wearing me out with all these questions, I have their backing, why don't you ask Seti why he doesn't do it himself, he won't bite, do it by PM!

Well, I dont mean to ''wear you out''. Its human nature to be curious. And I could ask seti, but as you know the answer I thought I would just ask you. Oh well forget about it.

if you ever have a problem with mine just drop me a pm and i will be happy to change it. . .

Ok, If you guys are having so much trouble over this, Just set up a maximum character count on sigs, so you dont have to worry about the people "abiding by the rule," its forced.

I can fit exactly 150 characters on every line on my resolution. Decide on what resolution you want to go buy, count how many fit, and multiply it by 5, theres your max lol

Edit: Actually, As a matter of fact.... I believe you can simply block the maximum # of lines as well... Its been a while Since I ran a VB but I know you can set blocks like that. (David can atleast, don't know how many privledges he gives mods)

Maurice said:
Yes, you've adjusted yours, thanks, you'll see when you come back to view my reply, won't you? as to why, it's a rule, plain & simple, you follow the others don't you, quite a lot of members are getting back to me to show their adjusted sigs..............hardly rocket science is it?

Of course you can put your "x fire thing" there, just keep it under five lines, surely that's possible, will look forward to seeing it

Actually since the xfire profile log uses another forum format, I can't.

Back
Top Bottom