I get my drivers permit!

If you drive it on private property then you do not need insurance, however for any kind of road use, or on public property then you will need insurance, if you are on a provisional license and you drive your car without a person who has held their license for 3 years then you will be uninsured, and it will invalidate your insurance

pinky4life623yz said:
nice i cant wait to get mine
nj sucks lol

o yea sry arrizxmusik
this is a new logon
is there neway for my old one to get enabled?

wait for the weeks temp ban to finish. this one is going to be permanently banned, and your other one will be re-activated when your ban is finished.

im 16, still on my permit i cna go get my license anytime, but lol i have no car or job so! i see no point yet, freinds say im crazy lol, and i cant be insured on my mom car because its 250$ a month

I have driven all of the following cars:
Ford Expoloer 04(cost 34,000$, reason y its 250$ a month for me, 2001 3 series bmw,2000 totota avalon,05 civic,98 bonivlle,98(ithink) crown vic..... and no i wasnt insured driving on nay of them lol,Oh i did great on my driving test i only got 2 wrong lol(took it at school i have a bypass when i go to take test) i got marked off for speeding and braking ..heh lol

Wow, this thread has stayed On-Topic for five pages. Hats off to you guys, this seldomly happens. So great job guys. Keep it up! :D

Anywho...

I heard that cars painted red have a higher insurance then cars painted a different color. For instance, a red STi would have a higher insurance then a green STi. True or false? :confused:

No idea, but I do know that red paint oxy-dizes (sp?) alot faster.. if left in the sun for long periods of time per day, over a vast amount of time.

False.... they also say black and red cars have more accidnets WELL, they get that by more sports cars are red and black... and more old people cars are silver.... truth

That makes logical sense.. Considering that my mom has a Mercedez Benz 560SL. And its red.. Convertable.. and a sports car. Spedomiter registers 180mph. So yeah.. That actually does make sense...

lol same my parents bmw, black ,, i think it read 180... that cars nice drive like a uhhh dream?...BUT i like the 04 black exloprer with leather seats and heated seat :O... i like big cars :D

Back
Top Bottom