major help with computer

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
When my friend turns on his computer, it says "Disk boot failure, insert system disk". I looked it up on google and I phoned up best buy and they both said that you have to reformat your computer to fix this. Is there ANY way to fix this without reformatting? It's sorta me and my friends fault cuz he shoved a screwdriver into the broken cd rom drive, but the computer still worked fine, but then when i went home, i get a phone call and his moms like "what did you do to teh kompooter, its saiz dizk boot feiliure".

he has 2 cd drives, and the top one was already broken, so my friend stuck the screwdriver in it and the computer just turned off. he fiddled around with it and then the computer turned back on. we played nfs for a while. i went home. i get an angry phone call. the bottom cd drive worked fine, but when she called, she said it was jammed.

You can also get that error message if you accidentaly put a floppy disk in there. But yeah, it's missing system files or it got lost somewhere. Reboot with the Windows XP CD in the DVD burner.

cuz when i called best buy, they're like "you have to bring it in so we can repair it" (stupid money wanting jews(didnt mean it))

john123 said:
cuz when i called best buy, they're like "you have to bring it in so we can repair it" (stupid money wanting jews(didnt mean it))

Hey now, watch yourself... That's not tolerated. :mad: Kidding or not.

Back
Top Bottom