what bugs me

It doens't really matter. Sometimes people just want an answer, and they have to sign up to do it so they do.

Possibly creating a system like MSN do, where after an amount of days, the account automatically deletes, until they have a certain post count, and then it stays. Like maybe the first border of acceptance. Not just a newbie.

But yeah, i tihnk we have a close community here, of most people that will stay to help. Thats all that matters in the end :)

Thats how i started out. All i needed was some computer help, and i would come on here and there... But then i found myself answering questions and helping out. And i started posting in the social lounge and now i've been here for almost a year :p

Yeah, I think I started out in some way like that. People might of noticed, I posted a bit at the start, and then didn't post for 1/2 year or so. Then I came back for something, and got addicted...

Doesnt bother me, maybe they dont want to talk, maybe they just want to find out what's buging them.

Well how about this. If you don't like people just joining to ask one question then leaving not answer all the people who have one post and ask questions?

I think we should have something that deletes members after so long of inactiveness. Like a year or something. Chances are they've forgot their password and username and aren't coming back and they just clog up the database. I think the people who are new should have less time than 1 year as they are new.

Back
Top Bottom