good p2p to share personally made songs...

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey everyone.

My cousin has a load of songs she has made in CoolEdit and FutureBeat AND Fruityloops producer.

She wants to be able to go to a mates house, and download them, so she wants to share them via P2P.

So she needs a lite, easy to use, virus/spyware/crap free.

I suggestd limewire but she has tried it before and it eats her CPU.

She needs something similar to Winmx. (Wish it was still around)

Cant she use MSN? You can send 10mb attachments... up to 250Mb's use.

Takes too long, she wants to get them at school as well. She wants to be able to get them everywhere, so she just wants to use P2P

Can't you just burn them to a cd rom or something, or a USB stick......with the file sharing you would have to have your own computer on all the time, the other option would be to upload to some webspace, often isps provide a small amount anyway

Weird...I wouldn't have thought P2P's would have worked in schools...
You can use hotmail within school though :p

And yeah, a USB stick would be alot better.

yeah, create a hotmail account and send them there...my school doesn't allow p2p

There also very cheap. She'll only need a 64mb one, but 128mb - 256mb ones are pretty cheap anyway.

Heck, if she has a bit more money, might as well get one that is an MP3 player as well...

Well here's the low down on p2p programs, there are whole bunch out there such as LimeWire and Kazaa. However hardly anyone uses them for distributing orginial music. A good program for downloading stuff, ( do NOT use it for illegal purposes-- ie downloading copyright music, movies, retail software.) is Bearshare. There is a Bearshare Lite version if you look around without all the spyware, etc. If she justs put all those files in the Bearshare shared folder at her friends house, and acceses another computer that has high speed net she can have those files in a flash. She could also just burn onto a cd like the other people said, but its her choice.

Back
Top Bottom