Narrowed Down Between Two Monitors...

I don't do any gaming :p And if I did, wouldn't I be able to just change the screen resolution and not use the whole monitor?

nope, not all monitors do that. If i use my widescreen, it just puts black bars where theres nothing there. And everything looks normal.

Are you serious? That's awesome! I was just basing that on my laptop screen, which will just stretch it out.

That's good to know Ownage, thanks!

I dont know about other LCD widescreens though, but on my Dell 2005FPW, it does that.

yepp :D So does Alvino, so your arent the only one :p. But keep an eye out for Dell coupons. They float around and if you happen to ge a couple stackable ones for a monitor, you can get one for really cheap.

Aleright, well I hope this widescreen works well for games :D Because I don't play that much, but occassionally I play Quake III or something and that would suck if it didn't work. (On the manufacturers website, it says that the response time is 4ms, not 8ms!)

Will the monitor come with drivers or something to support those weird screen resolutions?

Thanks

Nope, it should be plug and play. Your video card needs to support 1680x1050 though.

Back
Top Bottom