Computer Cases

also, what is that thing at the bottom right? The HDD slots?? Also, what is that thing that is sticking out the back of where the power supply would be? lol this case interests me..

OK, it's either between the Lian or the gigabyte one.

I still cant decide. Gigabyte is plain and simple. Lian has a lot of features but seems complicated...

They had a lot of reviews on this case on Newegg, but now it's gone. I wonder what happened. But the thermal performance of the PC-60 case is amazing, all because of the addition of the CPU air duct and blower fan, which very effectively moves air in and out of the case where it need it the most. I remember before when it had the reviews, the temperatures were decreased 1-2 degrees on average and not just the system ambient temperatures, but also the temperatures of the individual critical components, like the CPU and graphics card.

yea...i would def go with the lian li...i wasnt even looking for a case, just better cooling system and i am thinking of just getting this case...

There is one disadvantage that I should mention about this case. The sound output can be a bit too high especially for a case of this size, but it is a tradeoff if we want better thermal performance.

The case put out sound levels around 54 dBA, due to it's 4 huge fans and the system blower (well, two of them being 120mm). I just like the fact that this case is completely aluminum in construction, has a great cooling system. It's a great performing product without the fancy name.

Here's some picts with the cooling fans that is on the case.

You can clearly see the Zalman cooler behind the CPU duct making it believable that this duct will not get into the way of CPU heatsinks/fan. The side blower is, as I have mentioned before nearly flushed with the side panel giving plenty of room for the motherboard and other expansion cards.

Thanks for the pics. I still haven't decided between that case or gigabyte.

My friend told me that even though the lian has a lot of fans and keeps everything pretty cool, that the gigabyte can also keep the things pretty cool too. He says besides the 3 fans the lots of extra space make better airflow for the case too. And then the PSU fan will keep it extra cool too.

Well, they both look like good cases with the Lian Li being the most expensive. It's up for grabs what you want. I would think with more space, air is harder to push than if you have a smaller case.

Back
Top Bottom