Computer magazines..

I got a couple, cpu computer power user, sys admin, c/c++ users journal, wired, popular science, pce enthusiast.

They're pretty good. I use to get PC World but it was too ad loaded so I just stopped getting that one.

I generally get PC Format, Custom PC and occasionally PC Gamer, I should really get subscriptions, but keep forgetting lol

I wouldn't mind getting a subscription for Custom PC. Its a very intesting mag to read :p

I feel mad paying so much for PC Format, unless my dads paying :p joke, hehe.

The T3 mag seems alright. I've never bought it though to try it out.

Till assistants though are terrible around here. If you want to buy a PC mag, you should see the look the girl assistants give you. Its like you have geek written over your face. Its pretty bad.

Subscriptions the only option :p

Yeah I like the T3 magazine also, tend to buy it only when I have some money, as I get mad urges to splash out on the gadgets in it.

LOL @ Kage, I really don't care what the till assistants think, well unless its a she, and she is totally fine looking......

Haha thats the problem. Alot of the girl shop assistants are good looking...

Kage said:
Haha thats the problem. Alot of the girl shop assistants are good looking...

I must be living in the wrong area, coz most of the ones I see are in their fifties....or have purple rinses

Most of the ones around here (UK) are about my age...
I hate the way they look at me... I should wear a mask, but then they'll think I;m there to steal something.

Back
Top Bottom