Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Yeah man that Monitor is sweet..........ok over to the steal thread for me in social...

alvino said:
Haha, you have that Gateway desktop combo. :D It's not bad...Athlon X2 3800+ right? I love that 21" monitor though...it's so nice. Do you know that monitor is pretty much half of what you pay for that whole combo? It's about $600 retail. :D I want that monitor though...so damn nice. :D

If you look closely, I think it's a Pent. D.

Yeah Jac is rite i do see the lil blue symbol of a Pentium...but whoa thats a nice screen u have there

This is mine.......

Next thing on my list is to upgrade the monitors......sometime in the future

img00176dr.jpg

jac006 said:
If you look closely, I think it's a Pent. D.

Yeah, I see the Intel sticker...

Oh well, it's still one hell of a monitor. :D 21" of widescreen glory. HD ready too...mmmm....height adjustable and you can tilt it 90 degrees for a portrait shot. Oh and don't forget those two USB ports on the side. :D The construction is VERY solid...one of the best monitors in the market considering the price. Yes, I don't have one...lets just say that I've been to Costco too many times. :p

yea it is pentium D, Dual core tech. and thanks. actually i paid for a 19in. and got this 21in. so i kept it and never sent it back for the 19in. so im pretty lucky.

Back
Top Bottom