Gaming PC For Sale

Hmm, No offence or anything, but I don't think this is a good deal. 1450 sounds a bit high.

Eh I built a similar machine (very close to the same specs) w/ a 19 inch flat pannel monitor with a 4 ms response 700:1 contrast ratio for 1500.

i want these:
-DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard
-XFX GeForce 7800GT
-Corsair ValueSelect 2GB (2x1GB)

considering the fact that this computer is already BUILT it is not a bad deal. and the configuration is certainly not bad...to bad my comp kicks its a**, or else i would buy it.

Conspirate said:
Why havent you played a single game on it yet...
At the time I posted that, I was very busy with school and other things... Since nobody offered to buy it, I put in a few games (Battlefield 2, F.E.A.R., and a few others) and it plays them great. I still have it for sale if anyone wants it...it's a great PC..I just need the money for other things...

If you bought all the same components and built one for yourself, it would be right around $1550 currently at NewEgg (Same place I bought my parts..Just better deals at the time)...AND mines already built... If someone would make my birthday (Which is today ;)) wish come true and buy this beast, I'll ship it right to your door for $1375.

I might have to...I guess ill just jack the price up a bit to make up for the fees PayPal will charge...

Back
Top Bottom